THESE ARE THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES. BY ACCESSING, USING OR SIGNING UP FOR THIS WEBSITE, OUR NEWSLETTERS, OR ANY OTHER SERVICES AND FEATURES, YOU ARE CONCLUDING A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BASED ON THESE TERMS WITH CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. PRIVATE LIMITED
4. Registering as a UserYou agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form. If you provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. has reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided such information, we may (in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us), suspend or terminate your membership and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and the services (or any portion thereof). Users must immediately notify CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. of any known or suspected unauthorized use of a User’s account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of User’s password. Users should be cautious about sharing their account information with third parties.
Each User is responsible for the confidentiality of her/his personal information, including use of the account by any third party, whether or not such use is authorized by the User. If you register yourself to our Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your User identification and password. When you sign up/ register on this Website, your personal information will be registered automatically in our database which will be maintained by us and may be used for sending marketing and promotional emails, newsletters etc., if subscribed to. In case of change in personal information, you may write to us at the contact information provided above.
Membership Terms and Refund Policy:
- Membership policy: The course is valid as mentioned in the product details
- Our CAT program in any year is valid till December of that particular year; for example, CAT 2021 is valid till December 2021; CAT 2022 is valid till December 2022, etc.
- Our GMAT / GRE / SAT programs are valid till a point when all classes as promised have been delivered to you
- Refund Policy: The money paid will be refunded only when the institute fails to provide the deliverables (as mentioned in the product details) within the duration for which the course is valid. No other case of refund will be entertained. The quantity of refund will be at the sole discretion of the institute, capped at a maximum of 60% of the fees.
- A request for refund does not necessarily mean the refund will be processed. Suitable reasons must be given as to why the refund request has been made. The decision to process a refund lies solely on the institute.
- The course fee includes online classes, access to an online student portal, mock tests and online course materials. The fees are inclusive of service tax.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and to recognize that other students may require support and assistance. If a student becomes persistently disruptive, the Institute reserves the right to give a warning. Students are encouraged to arrive for classes on time. If a student behavior results in destruction of institute IP or reputation, suitable action would be taken against the student.
- The Institute endeavors to keep any personal information, divulged by the applicant, confidential. Such personal data will not be given to third parties. Personal information will only be used for educational, promotional or marketing purposes unless the applicant does not wish to receive such information.
- The Institute reserves the right and retains copyright to all promotional photographs, which may be taken of enrolled student. The Institute will obtain permission from the student before publishing such photographs.
- The above terms and conditions will be governed by and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Kolkata.
5. License & Site accessCUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of this Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. . This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website or of CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Website’s or CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. ’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. . Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.
6. User/Customer’s obligationYou Agree and Confirm that you will use the services provided by the Website, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Website. That you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: – Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material. – Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice. – Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems. – Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website. – Breaching any applicable laws; – Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website. – Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. Copyright & TrademarkCUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. or any third party’s intellectual property rights. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.
You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. and/or its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Website. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party Websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. is not responsible for the content of any third party Websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such Websites.
If you decide to link to any such third party Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
The Contents and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Website is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. , one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Website is the exclusive property of CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
9. DisclaimerThe Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. does not make any warranty that the Website will meet your requirements, or that access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. makes no warranties as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or as to the accuracy, quality, or reliability of any information obtained through the Website.
CUBIX EDUCTIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD. reserves the right to make changes to any information contained on the website at any time whatsoever, and without notice or limitation of any kind, including, but not limited to, information relating to countries, courses, universities scholarships, fees, and other related service.
We are very sensitive to the privacy concerns of visitors to our website and are committed to respect your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information or private communication. We take care that the content posted on this website is appropriate for their viewing and/or use. The following outlines the way in which we gather and use information relating to you.
10. Personally Identifiable InformationWe collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide this information to us. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. Rather, information is kept in the aggregate. We automatically collect and store only the information about your visit. We use the information we collect to understand the traffic to our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
We collect personally identifiable information (via online or offline registration forms), such as name, contact details, e-mail address, postal address, telephone/mobile number, your gender, date of birth etc. and whether you have chosen to receive future communications from CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD. when you provide it to us, or when you register to our test preparation classes (either directly with us or through our centers), sign up for email newsletters, enter a contest, register for site membership, any subscriptions, participate in surveys, or to otherwise communicate with us. Several of the services that we offer, including but not limited to Test Preparation, Seminars, Counseling promotional campaigns, Admission etc. require registration as a condition of use.
We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you have provided to us. We may combine personal information collected from you with other information from data available with us to provide a better overall experience, including customizing content for you in both forms – online (or electronic) as well offline. We do not monitor your use of the Internet; neither do we use cookie technology or any other technology to monitor your use of www.cubixprep.com. We may receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server. This information may include the IP address assigned to the computer you use while accessing www.cubixprep.com.
We may use personal information about you to build up a profile of your performance(s), analysis, preferences and to track your progress over the duration of the program for which you have enrolled with us. We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising. We may use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our products and services.
We will not sell your personal information to any third party for commercial gains. However, we may, at times, mail promotional material that we believe will be of relevance to you on behalf of third parties and for which we may receive a consideration from the party in question. However, even in such situations, all data will remain solely in the possession of CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD. and will not be shared with any third party save and except for authorized law enforcement investigations. We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our Website. However we may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
We may present information to advertisers who wish to advertise on our website. When we present information to our advertisers it is to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our website. Such information is in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site.
11. Information securityWe take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. The information you provide to us will be held on our own servers or on third party servers contracted by us. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, virus attacks, system errors/bugs nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We use reasonable precautions to keep the personal information you disclose to our magazines and websites, secure and to only release this information to third parties we believe share our commitment to privacy. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of these parties.
Although, we will endeavor to meet the requirements of the Internet Security policy envisaged under this section, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system that may occur whilst using material derived from this website. As best practice, we also strongly recommend that you regularly run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet.
12. Information Sharing and DisclosureCUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We provide the information to our trusted partners who work with us or on our behalf under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about our offers. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria. We do not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
We are not responsible for the information, you volunteer about yourself in the course of discussions in our forums, chat rooms, or other forms of publicly accessible interaction or information that you choose to make public in your member profile. As a member, you can view, correct or change your publicly available information at any time via your member profile page.
13. Online Ad ServingWe may use advertising services of third parties, to serve advertisements when you visit our sites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information you’ve provided to us) about your visits to our and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. You agree and understand that CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD. neither owns nor operates/controls any information or services provided on such third party websites. You further agree and understand that such links do not constitute an endorsement by us of any such websites and are provided only as a convenience. We are not responsible for the content or links displayed on such websites.
Several companies may provide email deployment services for our email messages. The personally identifiable information, such as e-mail address, we provide to these vendors for the purposes of e-mail deployment is only used by them for that purpose and not for any other business activity. We do not give any personally identifiable information to them as part of this relationship. Use of their tracking technology is subject to their own privacy policies.
Your decision to use any information contained herein will be your decision alone based solely on your own evaluation and assessment. We are not responsible for the consequences of any actions taken based on the information provided on the website. We shall not be held liable for any material or non material damage caused by omissions, incorrect or incomplete information.
15. Limitation of LiabilityCUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the Content available via the Website. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. You specifically acknowledge that CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of the Users or third parties. Additionally, in no event will CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. or its affiliates be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute products or services, or any other such damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from (1) the use of, or the inability to use the Website; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute services, items, or Website; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) the statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; or (5) any other matter relating to the Website. These limitations will apply whether or not CUBIX EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. has been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
16. General Terms & ConditionsThis website may contain information about various academic programs offered by institutes and/or institutions as well as about various examinations that are conducted by them or by independent parties/third parties in India. This information has been compiled from various sources, including primary research conducted by, or on behalf of IMS as well as secondary or desk research. We will in no event be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages arising out of the use of or inability to use and/or for any delay in the service provided by the site. THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES.
We expressly disclaim any warranties whether express or implied about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, correctness, completeness, quality, continuity, performance, fitness of products, services contained/displayed within this website for any purpose.