CUBIX GMAT Salient features:
• 80+ hours of training for Quantitative and Verbal Ability, Integrated reasoning and Analytical writing
• Small batch size of maximum 5 students and also one-on-one mentoring
• Unlimited Doubt Clearing
• Second attempt guarantee (In case your first attempt is not per expectation, we will help you with your next attempt)
• Flexible schedule
• Exhaustive study material
• Capsule program – Study only the subjects you need
• Section tests • Mock tests and analysis
• Consulting services – College selection, SOP, Essays, Visa application process
GMAT course Roadmap
The GMAT roadmap is fully customised as per the requirement of the student. Depending on the MOCK scores, we suggest the correct time for taking the actual GMAT. We also have our Second Attempt Guarantee – just in case, something goes wrong in the first attempt.
Complete GMAT @ CUBIX
With more than 80 hours of dedicated classroom program, the complete course is the most comprehensive GMAT Prep available anywhere around.
With more than 2000 question pool to practise from, one has enough scope to fine tune one’s preparation.
What is the GMAT?
GMAT is the most sought after entrance test in the world. More than 5,900 programs offered by more than 2,100 universities, institutions and B-Schools use the GMAT exam as part of the selection criteria for their MBA programs. The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer adaptive test intended to assess analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills for use in admission to graduate management programs.
Quantitative Reasoning – 31 questions (Problem Solving, Data Sufficiency) – 62 minutes
Verbal Reasoning – 36 questions (Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning) – 65 minutes
Integrated Reasoning – 12 questions (Multi-Source,Graphics,Two-Part&Table Analysis) – 30 minutes
Analytical Writing – 1 Analysis of an Argument – 30 minutes
Duration: 3.5 hours
Offered: Multiple times a year
Quantitative section: 0 to 60, in 1 point increments (only 6 to 51 reported)
Verbal section: 0 to 51, in 1 point increments (only 6 to 51 reported)
Integrated reasoning section: 1 to 8, in 1 point increments
Analytical writing assessment: 0.0 to 6.0, in 0.5 point increments
Total score (QR & VR): 200 to 800
Why take the GMAT?
The advantages are mani-fold!
• Assured Career Growth – After studying from the top institutes of the world, there is no limit to your growth prospects
• The top institutes use GMAT as their admission criteria – Stanford, London School of Economics, Harvard, London Business School, INSEAD, HEC, Cornell, Kellogs, Wharton, ISB, NUS, and even the IIMs. An education from these top institutes is worth cherishing throughout your life • A salary hike – to the tune of even 70-80% is just a small added advantage
Book a Demo class
Fill up the form below or call us on +91 94330 63089